chamadumpalu – 2
onion – 1
green chillies – 4
ginger garlic paste – 1/2 spoon
salt according to your taste
chilli powder – 1/2 spoon
garam masala- 1/4 spoon
oil for frying
chamadumpalu after peeling
method for preparing vepudu
1. First peel off the skin from chamadmpalu.
2. Cut pieces into big cubes.
3. Now pressure cook the pices untill 1 whistle.
4. Now remove the pices and drain the water in them.
5. Fry them in oil (as you fry onion pakoras).
6. Now take some oil in a pan and add onions that are cut into small pieces. Add green chillies and turmeric,when onions turn brown add ginger garlic paste and fry for some time.
7. Now add the fried chamadumpala pieces and add salt,chillipowder,garam masala.
8. Allow it to cook for 5 minutes.
You can have this fry with rasam or sambar.
chamadumpalu after frying
You can even make pulusu and iguru with this chamadumpalu. These really taste good with rice.